Jackson Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Chowderboots;1216947]
    The headstock and neck are both in perfect condition....the interior is very soft and plush...my cat loves it /quote]

Uh-oh, I smell trouble!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

awesome... such a contrast to the import bolt ons from the past... the body is proportioned correctly... this is great!!!!
      Endorsing Artist:
      ESP Basses
      Mesa Boogie Amplification
      EMG Pickups
      D'Addario Strings
      Pedaltrain Pedalboards
      Couch Straps
      InTune Picks

www.landminemarathon.com

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
        haha well ok, but I would still take a KBX-pro to supplement my TBX-pro
        Oh, well that goes without saying

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post

Uh-oh, I smell trouble!
        I'm keepin' it closed. Oh wait...I think that's the trouble I'm smelling

Originally posted by mattmarathon View Post
        awesome... such a contrast to the import bolt ons from the past... the body is proportioned correctly... this is great!!!!
        Yep! That's why I had to have it!!
        From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Thats AWESOME!! In fact it was Matt Thor that I first saw play a Kelly bass, I have wanted one ever since! Huge congrats man!!!

Comment

Thanks, mournblade!!!

Apart from being kinda addicted to wacky Explorer shapes, a lot of my favorite guitarists use Kellys...so it's only natural that I have wanted one really bad and that I'm so proud of it!

Comment

your just whacky, the bass is a bass
              http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

What!? It's not a long scale detuned guitar?

Comment

Nope, therefore you should sell it to me!

Comment

Cool, but weird, Matt Thor was the first bass player I saw using G&L basses besides myself during the early 80's. The only time I actually can hear him using his Kahler is in "Black Widow"..cool song.

Nice Bass..Congrats.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah I know. There's some G&L lovin' for ya. G&L + Kahler sounds like a heavenly combo.

Kahler hardtail bridges are definitely killer on Jackson basses, but what with the wacky headstocks, the trems aren't such a great fit. Still the best playing/sounding bass I own, just on it's own. Going DI into a board, it's a monster!!!

Comment

That is Beaut, Even though I'm a guitarist it's nice to look at a few basses now and again
                        Gear

Jackson DXMG
                        Jackson JS30RR
                        Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                        Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                        Blackstar HT5H
                        Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                        Marshall JCM 800 2203
                        Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

that thing is sick!!in a good way! Peabuddy is an awesome guy. congrats on a killer bass

Comment

thanks daniel. did you guys find a bass player?
                            The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Originally posted by peabuddy View Post
                              thanks daniel. did you guys find a bass player?

yeah lots of em. too bad none of em could pick up the songs. one actually asked me to tab it all out for him!!WTF!! i can understand needed me to point out certain riffs and what not, but if one cant pick out the majority of the music then that MF is not allowed to play on a stage with me.
                              yeah i'm an asshole i know, but no we havent gotten a real bass player yet. wish you didnt live so far. BTW were playing The Money in Rock Hill on may 9th and will be playin up in Salisbury at the 3:15 club on may 29th. with or without a bassist we're playin.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
                                yeah lots of em. too bad none of em could pick up the songs. one actually asked me to tab it all out for him!!WTF!! i can understand needed me to point out certain riffs and what not, but if one cant pick out the majority of the music then that MF is not allowed to play on a stage with me.
                                yeah i'm an asshole i know, but no we havent gotten a real bass player yet. wish you didnt live so far. BTW were playing The Money in Rock Hill on may 9th and will be playin up in Salisbury at the 3:15 club on may 29th. with or without a bassist we're playin.
                                too bad your not in Pittsburgh, PA... I could play the bass for your band, and I'll bring one of my Jacksons ( NO FENDERS FOR ME )

( and I don't ask for tabs ) ---hahahahaha!!!!!!

if you want to see a little jamming go to: youtube.com/amimbari
                                http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
                                X