Jacksonbird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
    if I had a few hundred to invest in "gold trim", I'll bet my black TBX would ALSO look awesome with gold knobs, a gold kahler bridge and gold tuners ( I'll leave the trussrod cover alone )...lol

too bad the damn things never came with GOLD binding, kinda like the 80's Takamines with red dots and red binding.

just so you know, I had 2 cars one gold with black stripes ( a 71 MACH-1 ), and a black with gold striped 86 Daytona Carroll/Shelby edition.

PLUS anything Black and Gold is for me---why?

I'm from Pittsburgh, home of the black and gold

hey Andre, should this "old" (BEFORE) Before YOU owned it picture be deleted? -- hahah j/k
    Hey Mike,
    keep the old picture alive ... reminds how the bass looked when I got it.
    There were a couple of issues to fix but in the end all turned out to be okay.

The 'gold trim' wasn't that kind of investment. Couple of srews, truss rod cover and the trem bar ... have not spend more than 50 bucks on that. Small input .. great looks!

Comment

Here's another pic showing the 'battle scars' ....

Comment

oh hell I had to go back and look at your first pic again Andre, I thought you changed the tuners also....nope
        http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Looks killer, man! One of the few basses that could actually accommodate a non-reverse Kahler trem, yet it has a 2410. Oh well. Still incredible!
          From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Working...
          X