No announcement yet.

are Charvel better than Music Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed that the guitar that I did last year looks like it is oiled now...but it is just the natural oils from my hand. just kept my hands clean.
    www.JerryRobison.com
    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

I posted to try and make sense about the reason why I took a hot one to the temple AFTER i turned around to walk away. my last post wasnt directed at anyone other than the eletist asshole that punched me

Comment

Originally posted by SOB H.R.MC View Post
        I posted to try and make sense about the reason why I took a hot one to the temple AFTER i turned around to walk away. my last post wasnt directed at anyone other than the eletist asshole that punched me
        unless you provoked it, chalk it up to another irate drunk asshole who thought you were infringing on his territory like a dog I guess??

you should have been more careful on who you were insulting, or should have found out what car he was driving, and REALLY screwed his night up.

as you can tell by our posts, MM or Charvel/J, one mans garbage is another mans treasures...
        http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

I was having a discussion with another guest about the guy onstage playing an Ibanez and how it sounded thin. I dont know why I got punched ,maybe he was channeling Jaco Pastorius

Comment

Sense make you none.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

you got punched for ripping on his Ibanez sound...your LUCKY..<<why? Imagine if you went and ripped on a FenderLover and told him his 1100 dollar POS GeddyLee sucked balls and he got ripped off bigtime I wonder what I would do??

probably nothing since I was on stage getting paid and you weren't.

jealous fucks out there everywhere, and I have been told 1,000,000 times how stupid I look on stage playing righthanded basses inverted. But I'm an adult and hear it all the time so I don't even react anymore.

When I do hear some annoying shithead, all I say is "ya too bad for you I just got 200 bucks for looking weird, and you spent 25.00 on drinks watching me all night"!!!!!!

"BOYS AND THEIR TOYS" ARE NOT AS BAD AS "JEALOUS KIDDIES WHO WANT AN EXCUSE TO FIGHT ANYONE"
              http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

The guy that punched me WASNT the guy onstage ! He came up to me and interupted by asking about my bass rig and thats when the fun started. I wasnt lucky he was (IM a nice guy but I grew up on the streets and if we had not been separated immeadatly I would have him spitting teeth out )Once again thanks for everyones input

Comment

Working...
                X