Jackson Custom Shop prices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Custom Shop prices.

Hello I am new to the forum and I am finally allowed to post( took like 3-4 days) but I was just wondering I am saving up for a custom shop left handed king v, and whenever you order it, you have to pay by the MSRP right? Also, whenever you finish your spec sheet on the custom shop, it says that it will take 3 to 12 months for delivery, but people have said they have waited a couple of years to get their CS, so I was wondering if I order a custom shop if it will take longer than a year for it to come back.

Thanks
    Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Depends on how many other people are in the queue and how much work is involved in building yours. Being as you need a dealer to make the order, it won't be MSRP. There are at least a couple dealers on this forum both of which have good feedback from JCF members.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Only the dense pay MSRP.

Contact one of the dealers here for a real quote.
      Build times vary based on work load, but lately people have reported getting their CS pieces in less than 12 months from start to finish.
      -Rick

Comment

Wait, I don't think I got you guys.. You know how the jackson guitars website has a custom shop thing on it which allows you to print out the spec sheet and take to the dealer, do you guys mean you pay according to the dealer's estimated price after the MSRP? Or is it something else that I am not getting?

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
          Only the dense pay MSRP.

Build times vary based on work load, but lately people have reported getting their CS pieces in less than 12 months from start to finish.
          Ok thanks. Umm, exactly which dealers?

Comment

You don't pay MSRP - the dealer will give you a price. Also, there's a "Dealers" link on the forum header.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
              You don't pay MSRP - the dealer will give you a price. Also, there's a "Dealers" link on the forum header.
              Oh Thanks. But what would you do, would you like email the specs sheet to them, mail it, fax it,?

Comment

I would contact one or more of the dealers and see what they have set up for a procedure. If you filled out a custom shop form from the Jackson site then most of the prep work will be done. They'll make sure everything is up to snuff and then forward it to Jackson and come back to you with a price. Assuming you agree on price they will generally take a deposit and get the ball rolling with Jackson.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  I would contact one or more of the dealers and see what they have set up for a procedure. If you filled out a custom shop form from the Jackson site then most of the prep work will be done. They'll make sure everything is up to snuff and then forward it to Jackson and come back to you with a price. Assuming you agree on price they will generally take a deposit and get the ball rolling with Jackson.
                  Thanks, dude. And nice signature:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                    Only the dense pay MSRP.

Not all of 'em...

Certainly not ones that have to go back due to error on Jackson's part

Comment

Working...
                    X