Let's See Some SNAKESKIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's See Some SNAKESKIN

I finally popped my Jackson cherry. I picked up a 2008 SLH2 with snakeskin graphic. I have owned many guitars this is my first Jackson and it is pretty awesome. The guitar reminds me of my old Kramer stagemaster (which was also neck thru) The guitar is set up perfect, I think this is the first time ever being in a music store and picking up a Floyd Rose guitar that had a perfect set-up. I will post pictures on the weekend. Any chance some of the snakeskins currently offered have a plain black back or do they all have the graphic covering the body?

Last edited by satim; 09-07-2009, 06:31 PM.

I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Here you go, mine. Bought in America in 1988 for peanuts, serial # 12**. I put the white EMG85 into it, the previous owner put the OFR on. (This guitar is incidentally my favourite, the one.)
      And yes, the snakeskin pattern does cover the back too, no pics of that though. This guitar bought me a load of trouble at Customs at Heathrow when I brought it home, not least because I tried to evade the duty and the retard Customs officer decided it might be real snakeskin. Twat, it's obviously only a paintjob. It was worth it though!

I know there are others around of a similar style/age/pattern, this one's brothers and sisters, and I'm seriously into buying if anyone knows of any for sale.

So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

This thread has the potential of either being my favorite or least favorite as I have been wanting a snakeskin for years..
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

"Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Here we go...sorry
                Let go, let Guitar

Comment

I love skins. They are sexy as hell.
                  I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Here are two that I used to own.

Soloist:

RR1:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Hissssssssssssssssssssssss.......

All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

I don't see <Mitch> in this thread. He must've died from the sight of the SNK KV2..
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

still my favourite!

Last edited by Gartron; 09-01-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

just a few of many
                            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post

Dealer picture, I will take some on Sat

Last edited by satim; 09-01-2009, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X