Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
    nnneeeeeerrrrrrddddd!!!!!!!
    Haha well y'all better hide those Saturn and Nebula Jackson pics if you don't want us nerds climbing out of our holes!

Comment

Damn thats nice just throw a OFR on there and your good. Maybe a new pickup
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
        I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a bowl of ice cream.
        I resemble that remark! :ROTF:
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice Find. A buddy of mine had the same one back in the day. I think his was a 1988 model.
          I know they started using the Schaller made licensed Floyds around 1989-90. I bet the neck is fantastic. I have a few from this time frame. They are all excellent players.
          I also would yank that JT-6 and throw a Floyd on there. You can also replace the JT-6 clamp with a Kahler clamp. They are made of much better material.

Enjoy.

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X