Wait Time For a New Piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait Time For a New Piece

What would be the approx wait time on a non custom shop piece ? Let's say you were looking for a specific paint job and lay out like the RR1 T in say an uncommon color like absinthe frost or white with black bevels. Just curious. That would also be a guitar that had to be built not something already in inventory.
    Last edited by chef_jackson; 09-12-2009, 06:56 PM.
    http://www.rockhoundtampabay.com

I ordered a KE2 in Trans Red in late July. According to the dealer, he's expecting it in October. Trans red isn't offered for the KE2 anymore, but Jackson ok'ed it. May not be too long for your piece. My dealer told me it's usually 2 or 2 1/2 months to 4 months. He said he's never seen it take longer than that.

Comment

took about 5 or 6 months for my Snow white KV2

Comment

I think it depends on the model and the what is being built at the moment. My special order kelly with a stock color took 71/2 months. Matt's guess at ETA was 6 months. I can't say for sure but I think they forgot to ship it to Matt and it sat in the warehouse for a while. McD noticed here that I was waiting for it, said it was there and then Matt reminded whoever that it was spoken for. It would have been at least 6 months going by the hang tag.

Comment

Working...
        X