Oz Fox - STRYPER Double Neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oz Fox - STRYPER Double Neck

Check this bad boy out, I do not know if its his old one repainted, or a new model?

stryper...im speechless
    Let go, let Guitar

Comment

I would be surprised if it is a new one as he is with Wayne guitars. I am sure that would be uncomfortable. Not the guitar, but the relationship.
      Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
      http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

I don't think Jackson does the siamese headstocks any more. Keeping both necks in tune at the same time is a pain in the ass.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
          I would be surprised if it is a new one as he is with Wayne guitars. I am sure that would be uncomfortable. Not the guitar, but the relationship.
          He's actually not with Wayne guitars and currently is not playing the Wayne's on this tour. His Jackson bengal soloist and even an ESP are part of his gear this time. (Although the ESP has not been used on stage so far).

As for the double-neck...he brought it out for one song only, "Honestly", during this show in Hartford, CT at the Webster. It fit him well... My wife and I were standing on the other side of him against the barrier..

Fish
          Last edited by youthinkyourfish; 09-16-2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Like I've said, the yellow doubleneck Jackson looks good on Oz! And it's nice to hear that the Jacksons take priority over an ESP. LOL
            Last edited by Johnnyryche; 09-16-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X