My First USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First USA

Well, I live in Braziland here is too difficult to order a USA model. Now I got a chance to buy my Soloist brought by a friend of mine who lives in Connecticut.
    I try to talk with the only three Guitar Center stores there and I receive the reply from oly one of them:

"Hello again,
    These guitars are in fact the same price, although they do not ever come into regular stock. If you tell me the model you want the most I can then call your friend or she can call me. Then upon her payment I can send the guitar either to my store or directly to her house. So the good news is you can have your choice of model in black factory sealed and delivered upon request. Each model in black has a different availability, so depending on what you want I can give you a time frame from when the guitar is ordered. Let me know what model you'd prefer and I suppose we can go from there as we will never get one of these guitars into regular stock without an special order on your part.

once ordered sl2h metallic black will be sent here within 4 weeks of completed order and the sl1 will be sent within 2 weeks of ordering.

Thanks again and let me know what's up!"

Is this really? Never have USA jacksons #1 at stores?

Guitar Center does not stock USA Jackson models, only imports. So it sounds like he is telling you the truth. Didn't used to be that way, but it is the state of things in today's economy. Maybe you should try Matt's Music? He's close to Connecticut and could probably get you a better deal. www.mattsmusic.com

Comment

Thanks. Gonna check this out.

Comment

Good luck! Let us know what you end up getting.

Comment

Sure I will!

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
            Guitar Center does not stock USA Jackson models, only imports. So it sounds like he is telling you the truth. Didn't used to be that way, but it is the state of things in today's economy. Maybe you should try Matt's Music? He's close to Connecticut and could probably get you a better deal. www.mattsmusic.com
            As soon as I read his message, this was exactly what I was thinking.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Snow View Post
              Well, I live in Braziland here is too difficult to order a USA model. Now I got a chance to buy my Soloist brought by a friend of mine who lives in Connecticut.
              I try to talk with the only three Guitar Center stores there and I receive the reply from oly one of them:

"Hello again,
              These guitars are in fact the same price, although they do not ever come into regular stock. If you tell me the model you want the most I can then call your friend or she can call me. Then upon her payment I can send the guitar either to my store or directly to her house. So the good news is you can have your choice of model in black factory sealed and delivered upon request. Each model in black has a different availability, so depending on what you want I can give you a time frame from when the guitar is ordered. Let me know what model you'd prefer and I suppose we can go from there as we will never get one of these guitars into regular stock without an special order on your part.

once ordered sl2h metallic black will be sent here within 4 weeks of completed order and the sl1 will be sent within 2 weeks of ordering.

Thanks again and let me know what's up!"

Is this really? Never have USA jacksons #1 at stores?
              There was brand new black SL2H at the Arlington Heights GC few days ago.

Comment

Working...
              X