No announcement yet.

Can someone please post a pic of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please post a pic of this?

Hey guys I can't seem to find many pics of a standard USA SL1 Ferrari red anywhere, can someone please post some pics.

Thanks M

This isn't an SL1, but this is the Ferrari Red colour. This is my '87 Soloist.

Comment

Thanks, awesome guitar!!!! I've always thought FR is the coolest color, I would love to see more if anyone has them.

Thanks M

Comment

It is a great guitar, it's the one I'd save in a fire - been with me from new, custom shop build late 87, and I can still remember the months of waiting, culminating in a phone call one Friday lunchtime to say I could go and collect it next day. I didn't sleep at all that night! Pathetic, yes, but I bet a lot of others have been through that same experience.

Ferrari Red is a very attractive colour, subtly more orange than many other red tones. I also have a red Rhoads and the red is quite a lot darker on that.

Comment

Not SL1's but if you're looking see the color-

Here's my '88 Soloist from the gallery-

and my Big Red from the gallery-

both pics are click-able if you want to see them bigger than these little pics.

Comment

Comment

My Warrior Pro ferrari Red

WR Pro '90
              SL1 Black

Comment

I thought that the Warrior was called "Radient Red" because of the flake in the paint?
                H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                X