Dave murray jackson strat head signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave murray jackson strat head signature

hey jackson guys, why not get this one going? this strat rocks!
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by axe_calibur; 09-19-2009, 10:34 PM.

Yeah just buy an Adrian and spray paint it red!
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

cool guitar, but Dave's not known for playing Jackson whereas Adrian has continued to play Jacksons for the last 20+ years
      Hail yesterday

Comment

yeah I know. I'm one of the biggest maiden fans out there. I already have the other maiden guitars. but jackson seems to have everything in the pipeline. screw it, i'll just make one.

Comment

Originally posted by axe_calibur View Post
          I already have the other maiden guitars.
          Awesome - post up some pics. I've got the Murray and one Smith:

Blank yo!

Comment

how do you like the ebony model? I have a maple (still couldnt find one with the jackson logo applied right! lol) and i love it. but i want an ebony one too.

Comment

and another thing, my murray strat stays in tune for shit. thinking about switching it for the floyd one when it comes out. only if it's recessed though.

Comment

i actualy like the way the murrey looks a little more that the adrian

Comment

Originally posted by axe_calibur View Post
                  and another thing, my murray strat stays in tune for shit. thinking about switching it for the floyd one when it comes out. only if it's recessed though.
                  Stays in perfect tune. Gotta make sure the nut slots are OK and I used some graphitall nut lube.
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                  X