Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90's Warrior body material?

Sup?
    Somebody remind me ,,What was the early 90's Warrior body material? was it alder:think:? My brain is getting slow,,I just cant remember...must be the Alzheimer's kicking in

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Thought they were poplar. But i might be wrong.

Comment

Gil is correct. According to Henrik's excellent site, Warrior PROs are poplar

See http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ofessional.htm
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

cool.
        What about the USA's? Were they all Poplar also or did they come in different wood?

Thanks guys

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

i believe the USA's were poplar as well, the best wood for a guitar in my opinion

Comment

Yup Poplar....looking to sell the bolt yet j/k

- Joel
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

Like you need to get your hands on any more Warriors Drabicki!:ROTF:
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz666 View Post
                Yup Poplar....looking to sell the bolt yet j/k

- Joel
                Naaahh, not just yet,,
                (unless you are just reaallllllyyy want that graphic,,You could kick me a plain USA and a plain Pro,,and i'll shoot you the Bolt and throw in the Red Broken mirror bodied warrior I got from Huntindoug just to even things out ),,,

However I think I am about to alter the bridge routing though. The way it is now, it's still stock under the P'up ring,,which I had Dave(Budman) custom make for me with two staggered holes,,and they screw into the orig. mounting holes for the Armstrongs, and I have an EMG89 with the tabs cut off, filed down on the sides and forced into the ring so I wouldn't have to alter the rout and it could be returned to stock if needed. I think I need a change from the EMG's I think I have become to "comfortable" (for lack of a better term) with them after playing nothing but for like the last 20 years. every time I would try a passive I just couldn't get on with them, and I knew what the EMG's were always gonna give me, but now there are a few more choices out there in the P'up world then the big 3,,,mainly I'm interested in Bare Knuckle P'ups. I have fopund lately more than half of the clips I'm hearing that i like the tone of they are using some sort of BKP...SOOOOOOOO,, I think I'm gonna pick one up an put it in my 91 Warrior Pro first as it has already been routed out,,then If I like it more than the EMG(if not, I'll order a different one) I thought about doing up the Bolt and putting one in there. Unless I can fabricate a part in a way not to dick around with the routing.

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                I'm telling ya:ROTF: I wish I could visit my sister out in Orland so I could come by and molest the warrior harem.

MOSHON
                DAVE

Comment

yep, the wood is poplar. And sounds good
                  My Wariror Pro early '90 can confirm that
                  WR Pro '90
                  SL1 Black

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                    I think I sold all the Pros I had left (besides a project one) so I'm down in numbers now

Drake - shoot me an email [email protected]
                    I can help you out with the pup swap for the WR so you don't have to mod the route....I'd cry if that happened!

- Joel
                    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                    RIP Dime

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz666 View Post

Drake - shoot me an email [email protected]
                      I can help you out with the pup swap for the WR so you don't have to mod the route....I'd cry if that happened!

- Joel
                      Actually, that was me Mail sent

MOSHON
                      DAVE

Comment

i think it was a basswood
                        http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...ONCHARVEL3.jpg

PLAYING JACKSON/CHARVEL GUITARS SINS 1991
                        MY WEAPONS OF DESTRUCTION:
                        1990 USA JACKSON FUSION METALLIC ELECT.BLUE
                        1993 USA JACKSON RANDY RHOADS BLACK
                        2007 JACKSON WARRIOR XT BLACK
                        1990-91 CHARVEL PREDATOR BLACK
                        1993 FENDER HEARTFIELD TALON 2 FROST MET.RD
                        http://www.myspace.com/seryoga71

Comment

Why you newbs always freakin gotta add your WRONG 2 cents??!!!

This was already answered!!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X