How many Mustaine KV´s where built?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Mustaine KV´s where built?

I have a black KV1 UO3710 built in -96 or -97. Don´t remember exactly though I´m the first owner. But do anyone here know how many Mustaine guitars they made? No fishing, just curious.

not enough to go around

Comment

You want it so baad...

Comment

I'm not sure anyone knows the number of how many were built. They were available for a few years, but obviously were discontinued when Mustaine left Jackson for ESP. They are still a favorite for a lot of Jackson collectors, coming up time to time on the Classifieds and on Ebay.

It's mandatory that you post pictures of the guitar. I think it's a new forum rule or something.

Comment

I want one eventually. I didn't see any on the bay for a while... then I ordered a CS KV and suddenly several were listed. I think it is a conspiracy. That's alright though... eventually my CS will come in and I'll be content for a while.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
            I'm not sure anyone knows the number of how many were built. They were available for a few years, but obviously were discontinued when Mustaine left Jackson for ESP. They are still a favorite for a lot of Jackson collectors, coming up time to time on the Classifieds and on Ebay.

It's mandatory that you post pictures of the guitar. I think it's a new forum rule or something.
            They stopped production on the KV1 a year after the Y2KV came out. So, shortly before Dave left Jackson.

Comment

As far as I remember, KV1 was removed from the web site as soon as y2kv was launched.

Comment

Originally posted by secks View Post
                As far as I remember, KV1 was removed from the web site as soon as y2kv was launched.
                I don't know about the website, but the KV1 and the KE1 are both in the 2000 Jackson catalog with the Y2KV. They were both gone in the 2001 catalog though.

Comment

I had to order my KV1 through the CS in the beginning of 2000 because they had already stopped production. I got one of the first Y2KV's in June of 2000.
                  Jeff Smeltz

Comment

Working...
                  X