No announcement yet.

Could my KV2 be fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer guitar. Rest assured, we all doubt it's fake. Play the hell outta her!

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
      At least on yours it was scratched out and corrected. I have a custom shop 24 fret Rhoads which I ordered new and they wrote down the wrong serial number the hang tag. Doh!
      It happens.
      +1. Mistakes happen. No bigee.

Heck, I have a custom shop Charvel that was mistakenly built with a Jackson USA Select neckplate and serial number. (Jackson custom shop guitars use different plates and serial sequencing than USA Select guitars.) Charvel offered to replace it, but I declined. Leave it be, and kind of a cool oddity, anyway.

That's a killer-looking KV2, BTW. Would look even more awesome with matching gold hardware.

Comment

I bought a new RR-1 from an authorized Jackson dealer a few years ago and the hang tag looked similar to this (wrong model crossed out and RR-1 written in).

Comment

Originally posted by Luafcm View Post
          I don't usually do this, but I feel for you, man. Pack that guitar up and send it to me. I'll take a look at it in the lab!

J/K it looks legit!
          "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Working...
          X