No announcement yet.

Jackson Family Reunion: Group Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the PC1's especially the Solar. If you ever decide to sell the Solar give me a shout and I'll do what I can to take it off your hands!

Comment

:think:

Comment

Gah! All of a sudden my Kelly is not as pretty as she was before! Thanks alot, Shreddermon! I better go show her some love now....
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Man that Kelly is awesome. You have some badass guitars.
          It's pronounced soops

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
            Sorry for the delayed response - didn't see your post until just now.

That's a custom shop Dinky that I ordered a few years ago. Ash body, quilted maple top. The whole neck is flamed maple, not just the fretboard. And the flame-figuring is flat out stunning. The color is kind of in between Solar and Amber Sunburst. At the time, Lee (ordered through GMW back then) called it Honeyburst, which is probably most accurate.

Well, it is stunning. Love it. If you ever need to offload it, give a brother a heads up!
            1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
            Jackson SLATQH
            Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
            Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
            Jackson DKMGT (project)
            Kramer Focus 1000
            Ibanez SDGR Bass
            Ovation Celebrity
            Martin Backpacker

Comment

Thanks. Highly unlikely that I'd unload it, but if that ever happens I'll try to keep you in mind.

In that pic, the only one I might consider unloading at some point is the Y2KV. (...That's also unlikely, so big emphasis on "might".) And there are already a couple of people in line hoping for that one.

Comment

Working...
              X