KV2 with a dent on it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
    I completely agree with you man when i bought my Dean v the store owner took $200 off the list and it was still in the box brand spakin knew.
    Are you talking MSRP or MAP? If it was off the MAP then okay but if it was off the MSRP, that's just standard practices. Jackson DK2s used to list for $1000 but had an MAP of $575 here.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Im talking MAP.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        I'd still haggle. That dent is gonna bug you knowing you paid that much. Offer them $1600 or walk.
        So what about an rr1 I saw there? There were asking 2600 for it, and I know that is way too much and it is also a floor model. How low do you think I should start negotiating?
        Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Comment

It's a soiled guitar, and I'd treat that as used, hence a used price. $1600 is essentially what I've paid for a used USA Jackson. Keep trying or look elsewhere, including ebay.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm a lefty myself and it's hard finding a good left handed guitar. I think they would drop the price if it were dented. I wouldn't pay more than $2k for it. $1600 would be a good price like someone mentioned.

Check this place out for lefties.

http://www.leftyguitartrader.com/

Comment

Working...
            X