Jackson king v san dimas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
    When those were produced they made a lower end and a higher end version. The higher end had shark fin inlays with binding on the neck and headstock with an ebony fingerboard. The student model or lower end version didnt have binding, dots instead of sharks, and rosewood for the fret board.
    That, and they bolted training wheels on the wings.

Hehe...J/K...that looks killer! Damn close to mine. Looks like you have that odd pickup ring size, too. Bigger than standard, but smaller than the Charvel "oversized" size!

Comment

When those were produced they made a lower end and a higher end version. The higher end had shark fin inlays with binding on the neck and headstock with an ebony fingerboard. The student model or lower end version didnt have binding, dots instead of sharks, and rosewood for the fret board.
      no matter what i would still pay for it again i love this thing it plays so great... and sorry if i ask obvious questions sometimes i joined so i could learn more about jacksons. but im still haveing a little trouble with it she likes to brake my low e and my a at the saddle and i thought that there maybe just a nitch in my saddle or something but i filed it out very carfully and it isnt doing it as much but its still happening. i was wondering if maybe thats just something that kahlers tend to do or whats going on?

i think that the logo is silk screened on as well

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      That, and they bolted training wheels on the wings.

Hehe...J/K...that looks killer! Damn close to mine. Looks like you have that odd pickup ring size, too. Bigger than standard, but smaller than the Charvel "oversized" size!
      haha

you should post a pic of it
      Last edited by krank n' king v; 11-02-2009, 06:03 PM.
      WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MIMETALINC

Comment

Originally posted by krank n' king v View Post
        you should post a pic of it

Comment

thats very close to the same thing, i odnt know there is something about the dot inlays on mine that i do actually really like i mean i wouldnt mind the sharkfins but i dont mind not having them. i wish i had yours too

Comment

I think the "student models" were a great value, considering they were still the more expensive neck thru construction. But yeah, I do prefer my "teacher model".

Comment

I think the "student models" were a great value, considering they were still the more expensive neck thru construction. But yeah, I do prefer my "teacher model".

yeah i wouldnt mind having one but i wouldnt give away my student for the world

Comment

Originally posted by krank n' king v View Post
                no matter what i would still pay for it again i love this thing it plays so great...
                Then really that is all that matters. It is a very nice guitar and its value should only go up.

Comment

Then really that is all that matters. It is a very nice guitar and its value should only go up.
                  yeah i agree as long as your happy with it it shouldnt matter how much you pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X