Jackson king v san dimas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson king v san dimas

last year i bought a ferrari red 1985 custom shop san dimas king v i paid about 1600 for it really good condition just a few chips in the tail. the serial number is j1055 i know its one of the 70th king v's ever made.

did i pay a good price for it?
    can anyone tell me exactly what number of king v it is?
    WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MIMETALINC

Sounds cool, hows about pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      Sounds cool, hows about pics?

ill get some up but i dont think i have any without like it being a stage shot but we can work with that.

Comment

There was no custom shop back then...
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Everything was custom built to order back then.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

kahler?

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
              kahler?
              yes it is.

here is some pics i apologize for not just having normal shots of just the guitar pictures but my camera broke just recently.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

Well, I clicked on your link and on the pic of the guitar under your chin... my Avast virus detector went off! WTF?!?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Well, I clicked on your link and on the pic of the guitar under your chin... my Avast virus detector went off! WTF?!?
                  really wtf i used imageshack.us ill try another hosting website

Comment

It was strange. It told me to click abort so the virus wouldn't be downloaded. I usually get pop-ups when clicking on any imageshack links but never had a virus. I usually use photobucket.

Comment

Joe, I've noticed this a few times lately on sites that have sidebar or popup ads, and it usually turns out that one of the advertisers' servers is being used to spread malware. I was getting it on Facebook last week, and the NY Times site a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Interesting. I've noticed it on Facebook a couple times in the past. Though, the Windows Explorer usually blocks popups.

Comment

For a student model that seems kind of high. However if it is something that you had a strong desire for I could see the price not being an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                            For a student model that seems kind of high. However if it is something that you had a strong desire for I could see the price not being an issue.

what do you mean by student model?

pictures from tinypic:

I wann see everyone elses king v's
                            Last edited by krank n' king v; 11-02-2009, 01:21 PM.

Comment

When those were produced they made a lower end and a higher end version. The higher end had shark fin inlays with binding on the neck and headstock with an ebony fingerboard. The student model or lower end version didnt have binding, dots instead of sharks, and rosewood for the fret board.

Comment

Working...
                              X