Pic Request - 24 fret Star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic Request - 24 fret Star?

Does anyone have pics of a 24 fret Star-bodied Jackson? I know I've seen a couple on here before, but can't seem to find pictures.Many thanks in advance!

Here's one Jani has (had?)

Toru had a black one, but I think he sold it and I can't find any more pics.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Perfect, Joe! Thanks. Keep 'em coming, if there are more.

Comment

No prob. I know there were a couple of blue swirl/marbelizer neck-thrus that were floating around (I think one was a TOM and the other Floyded), but I can't seem to find pics of them either. I'll keep searching.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Not a Jackson, but a 24 fret neck through star coming to points instead of rounded. I made this when I worked at Dean Guitars.

Comment

That's pretty much exactly what I want from the Custom Shop.(except color)
            I use a couple of Charvel Stars for gigging and have a Custom Shop King V.
            I want to smash them together and make my perfect guitar.

Comment

So you made it while working at dean? Do you mean you like physically made it yourself? That woould explain while it is unbranded. I'm suprised they didn't make yuo brand it as a dean. But then again, if anyone saw it... Because it's not a dean model?
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Check my post in "Guitars by Other Manufacturers" for info.

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                So you made it while working at dean? Do you mean you like physically made it yourself? That woould explain while it is unbranded. I'm suprised they didn't make yuo brand it as a dean. But then again, if anyone saw it... Because it's not a dean model?

Comment

Not a great photo...

...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
                    Not a Jackson, but a 24 fret neck through star coming to points instead of rounded. I made this when I worked at Dean Guitars.
                    The sharkfins are sick!

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
                      Impressive looking fretboard inlays. Did you use a cnc router on the fretboard?

Comment

I scribed each inlay individually onto the board and routed them with a dremel. I back-filled any gaps with leftover ebony dust and super glue.

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                        Impressive looking fretboard inlays. Did you use a cnc router on the fretboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Crooks View Post
                          Not a great photo...

That is beautiful!
                          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Comment

That amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X