Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "can it get any uglier thread"......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh. craptacular. That thing is fuglier all put together. as I said before, you would have gotten better results if it was finger painted by a classroom full of kindergardeners on a cool aid and pixie stix jag. the single sharkfin is way out of place.

its just...........ugh............
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
      didn't turn out as bad as was expecting to be honest...but still a massive missed opportunity to release something really cool, like his black/silver crackle dinky...
      YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!

I tell ya.... missed opportunity or misspent opportunity is the truth.

They could have done something TRULY KICK ASS, and instead they put out color spectrum craziness. and the japanese letters are kind of a trademark of the Lynch Kamakaze, so thats a bit lame too.

I didnt think of the black/silver crackle, but hell yea that would have been cool.

a damn shame for their biggest endorser to come out with something so unimpressive for a 30th ann model.
      Last edited by tonemonster; 11-18-2009, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by axewielder View Post
        japanese clown vomit?!?

Comment

I think it looks decently unusual, except for the japanese characters, that kind of ruins the appearance for me.
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

hey, one could always strip it....too bad the headstock is painted too though...

as far as being drunk....don't drink. i just like ugly guitars. but having said that, i'd only buy it if it was in the 1500 range, which it won't be....

i DO agree something cooler could have been done. my preference would have been a really neat version of the original PC archtop.
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mazrim View Post
              a stevie wonder original.
              "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

I like it. But I also like Telecasters and Firebirds. I even like the single sharkfin.

Now I want a firebird with a single sharkfin.

Comment

Reminds me of a Yamaha rig I splatter painted once in the early 90's, lost it in a house fire though, and never took a pic of it. I get the jap letters, a MMA thing for him maybe.

I would like to see this one for sale:

Comment

uh......who is he playing with there? I can tell its not def lep cuz the drummer has two arms.

Comment

His side project,Man Raze, Paul Cook-Sex Pistols(drums),Simon Laffy-Girl(bass). Phil played in Girl before he joined Lep.
                      You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Working...
                      X