NGD CS Dominion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD CS Dominion

Haven't had any time with it, but it weights in at 9.2lbs and is SOLID......more to come after the family stuff today.

Jeff Smeltz

Holy shit Jeff!!! It's finally arrived!!! Awesome...they look fantastic and I'm sure play that way as well. I just got Breeds for one of my Dominions...can't wait to check them out.

We need a review when you get a chance!

Comment

Nice one.
      GAS list >KV2T first batch in black ghost flame, and CS KV / RR in string thru & rearloaded.

Comment

Looks sweet - is that basically a copy of Mark's personal CS?
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
          Looks sweet - is that basically a copy of Mark's personal CS?
          Yes it is.
          Jeff Smeltz

Comment

It's no surprise how well those turned out, but I still couldn't help saying "god damn!" when looking at the pictures. Congrats on finally getting it. I'll be watching for in-hand reviews and would love to hear opinions on the Breeds.

Comment

Awesome! I wanted in on these, but it's not in the cards right now. I know it's a duplicate of his personal axe, but if I could change one small thing on it, I'd have binding on the headstock as well.
              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Nice! Bout time that thing showed up. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on getting it dude. Makes sure to let us know how that bad boy sounds when you got the time!
                  My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

Very cool, like a hot hod LPC.
                    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Conrats! I'm surprised they didn't do gold hex poles for the pickups.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Frakk me I want one!!!

Comment

Bad ass. Congrats.

Comment

very classy, congrats
                            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

very fekkin' cool!
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X