• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that looks outstanding! Congrats.

Comment

Thanks fellas!!
      Jeff Smeltz

Comment

Any further impressions about the sound and quality etc of the guitar since you have had more time with it??

Comment

The build quality of this thing is amazing. So solid weighing in at 9.2lbs even being chambered. The unfinished neck is an absolute dream to play and the fretboard is a beautiful piece of ebony. I love the Les Paul style tuning keys on the Sperzels and the gold hardware combined with the bound body and neck give it a vintage look. The VVT and coil taps really give it so much versatility with tone. The Breed are very warm and creamy in the mids. I am still tweaking my Mark IV.
          Jeff Smeltz

Comment

Looking awesome.

I've asked to have my delivery postponed till after the new year.
            I have very little faith in the UPS temps and the extra holiday workload.

I can't wait till it's in my hands though.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I was a little nervous about having mine shipped in the first case GnG made, but I think the cases are better then what I had thought. Overall the cases are beautiful. The King V I have the quote in for, I changed to a GnG case once I saw this one. UPS delivered it in excellent condition.
              Jeff Smeltz

Comment

Damn those came out gorgeous! Wish I woulda had the cash to grab one myself. Either way, nice score

Comment

Working...
                X