Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD Day! San Dimas #1212 for Christmas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grats dude that's a sweet geet! The way you got it makes it even sweeter. Always nice to hear a story with a happy ending
    My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

What a nice surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!
      That thing is f'in nice too!!!!!!!!
      What year is it?

Comment

Nevermind, I just saw your other pics!

Very nice!

Comment

What an awesome family!!! Oh yeah the guitar is damn nice too!
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Keith, that is so awesome. Congrats!!! I remember reading the story about it, and it's just absolutely amazing that your wife and kids did that for you!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

THANKS for all the nice comments and compliments on my family and guitar! Those of you that know me know this has been a VERY long time coming! I'm glad you all like it. Nothing like having the approval of my JCF bros to be the icing on the cake!

Comment

Congrats! Great way to get a gift!!

Comment

Wow, that's great!

Comment

Congrats, a very merry Christmas indeed!
                    "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

The story is awesome and so is the guitar! Congrats! What a great gift.

Comment

Awesome story, and great guitar. Congrats!

Comment

Brought a tear to my eye.
                          Showed Jen (my wife) hoping it rubs off for next year.
                          hehehe
                          Congrats man... Killer guitar!!!!!
                          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                          --floydkramer

Comment

Best Christmas story ever.

That's one heck of a family you got if they would do something as amazing as that. Nice of the shop to help them out too.

The only thing that comes even close to that for me is when my dad payed for whatever I couldn't afford for my Soloist. I asked him to lend me the deposit to get the music store to put in on hold until I got a job and he outright payed for more than half of it because I was doing good in school.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                              Brought a tear to my eye.
                              Showed Jen (my wife) hoping it rubs off for next year.
                              hehehe
                              Congrats man... Killer guitar!!!!!
                              You'll have to let me know if it works next year! HA HA!

My wife is great! She bought me a white model 6 back in Christmas of 2001 that I found locally just 3 days before Christmas. That was the first guitar she'd ever bought me. She surprised me with that one as well. She kinda did a thing like "A Christmas Story" with Ralphie and the Red Rider BB gun with that one! HA HA! She's one in a million! We've been together going on 18 years :O)

Comment

She's a keeper...
                                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                                --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
                                X