My First USA (Lefty content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First USA (Lefty content)

This morning, Santa was kind enough to bring me an '89 Jackson Soloist (which predates my birth by 5 years ) which would be my first USA guitar. I'm really pumped. Here's the case

And the guitar itself

And a little shot of the neck joint:

Playing wise, this is the best guitar I've ever laid hands on. Everything just feels so natural, and the ebony fretboard combined with the slim neck just blows me away. And the sound is orgasmic. May not be the best cosmetically, but I'm awestruck.
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Congrats on the new guitar. I'm a lefty myself and my fist lefty USA guitar was a soloist as well.

Comment

Thanks man! I'm so glad I got this guitar, it's amazing. I'm not so sure about this JT6 though...
      As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Looks very nice in white. What pickups are in it?
        http://www.trevor-jordan.com/

Comment

cool... Did you get this from Tom???

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK View Post
            cool... Did you get this from Tom???

joe...
            Actually, I did indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by Trev57 View Post
              Looks very nice in white. What pickups are in it?
              It's pretty yellowed, but I like it. It has two J100's or something, I haven't checked. They're okay pickups. The J-90c was in the bridge, and I swapped it for a Duncan Distortion. It's a much better guitar for it.

Comment

Working...
              X