Appraise my custom shop Korina Kelly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newc View Post
    There's allens in the bridge pickup's inner coil and slotheads in the outer? Could be a hybrid someone made with a JB and a Screamin Demon, though it is possible to replace the slug poles with hex screws.

And yeah, a USA Custom Shop (J-serial) Korina Kelly in good shape should not sell for less than $1500 even in the worst economy.
    I should have written it down, but I believe it said "12SJ" on the bottom side of the pickup when I pulled it last night. I'm thinking it's a screamin demon too..??..

I figure $1500 is about what I have into this guitar, so I feel good then what everyone thinks the average value is. Thanks!
    Jackson USA guitars
    BC Rich guitars

Diezel Herbert
    Diezel VH4
    Framus Cobra
    VHT UL
    Mesa Rectifiers rev C, F, triple F
    Mesa MK3
    Bogner rev 2 Uber

Comment

For the appraisal, I'll say about $50.00. But since I'm in a good mood today, I'll give you $100.00 and pay for shipping.
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I could EASILY see someone spending 2 grand on that guitar, maybe even a bit more. If you got it for 1500, pretty good deal!
        My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

Originally posted by RJF View Post
          I should have written it down, but I believe it said "12SJ" on the bottom side of the pickup when I pulled it last night. I'm thinking it's a screamin demon too..??..

I figure $1500 is about what I have into this guitar, so I feel good then what everyone thinks the average value is. Thanks!

Well, the SH-12 is the Screamin Demon. J should be for Maricela Juarez, the person who wound the pickup.

And I thought the Demon had two rows of Hex screws?
          Guess not:
          http://www.seymourduncan.com/product...12_george_lyn/
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

WHOA- that is nice
            2011 USA Jackson Soloist
            2007 USA Jackson Soloist
            2007 USA BC Rich Warlock
            2009 Edwards ECY 165
            2009 Schecter Hellraiser
            2006 USA BC Rich Wave
            2012 Gibson LP Trad
            1981 USA BC Rich Mockingbird

Comment