Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Select or limited run?

http://www.zzounds.com/item--JAC2849611

I wouldn't mind either (I prefer the black with white pins), but they're not on the Jackson homepage, and being pre-fitted with EMG's makes me think it's a limited run, though two different shops are offering the same guitars in the same finishes. (Worse yet, neither will do international shipping ). Are Jackson now doing USA's with EMG options?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I couldn't find the thread but I thought there was one about another usa select having emgs in it too.
    What's the other site?

Comment

American Music Supply.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm hoping someone will chime in and tell me whether these guitars are genuine.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

AMS wouldn't sell fakes so they must be real. AMS and ZZounds are one and the same.
          ---RCM78
          >>>I'm Fucking Rich!!!<<<

Comment

Have you been to their store(s) to check out these WR1's? I wanna be reassured as best as possible, as I may be asking a friend I know to ship it for me.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Wow. That's fucking badass!
              All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                Have you been to their store(s) to check out these WR1's? I wanna be reassured as best as possible, as I may be asking a friend I know to ship it for me.
                AMS and ZZounds are competitors to MF. I don't think they have a physical store to go check out.

If they are selling it, it's legit. They don't do counterfeits.
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

AMS is the internet arm of Victor's House of Music. Victor's got bought by Guitar Center & rebranded. The folks that own AMS/zZounds kept the internet business, and presumably the dealer agreements (since GC obviously didn't need them).

They're legit as far as not churning out counterfeits. I would not be in the least bit concerned about that.

Comment

Time for me to relay a message to a friend I know in USA
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                    X