No announcement yet.

The wait is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I want to know is....what brought all this on in the 1st place? Why has Rsmacker latched onto wilkinsi for so long? I just wonder what the original thread was that brought these two together.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Sick vindictive bastard. Snap out of this vile fantasy of yours and go back to your piss stench bitches with potential STD's.

Comment

Simon, just ignore him, sheesh.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Last I recall Wilk was jonesing for a Soloist.

Take that, Rsmacker!

(I know, you had a fantasy of Wilk playing Warrior...leather clad and studs taking revenge on his
          naughty attacker...but alas the boy is ready to fly away).
          Last edited by Cygnus X1; 02-01-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Simon, just ignore him, sheesh.
            Oooo-oooh, Simon is it? Well, excu-use me. Is there something I should know?
            Wilksy-Baby, my angel, if you are seeing someone else on the side, I'll not be very pleased. Bloody hell, you aren't off to America are you, simply to get your mitts on more USA Jacksons???? Don't do it, you can rub your tongue round a beautiful pair I have here.

And a couple of USA Jacksons too.

Now, come on, tell me (and the rest of us) all about this gee-tar you've popped your wad over. If you are moving away from your spikey axe fetsih, will you be keeping this new one for a while, or pushing it on in a few months like that snakeskin fella?

And please, "vindictive bastard"? (OK, I'll let you off on the "sick" part) Listen, my honey-pie, you know I'm only joking. Having endured the ruthless efficiency of H.M Customs & Excise with regard to importing instruments (whilst a tide of Jihadis walks in unchallenged through the unguarded borders), I wouldn't dream of tipping them off about a guitar that needs drilling into. Brrrr, doesn't bear thinking about.

PS. The piss stench has long since left my fingers.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Got the guitar this afternoon, but I had to dash off to work, so I'll post pix later.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

And.....?

He's obviously still draining his balls over it. Come on sweetie, show us the guitar.

Edit. Oh, that'll be it then in that other thread. Doh!!!!!!!!!!11
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Come on Wilksy.....pics pics pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
                    Come on Wilksy.....pics pics pics!!
                    http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103281
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Looks like the original guesses were right. You have become predictable!
                      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Meh, the offer was too good to refuse.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                        X