Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average waiting period for your Guitar

Hi everybody,

How many time have wait before receiving your guitar ?

I have ordered an SL2HT via VWALL (Copperhead) 7th September and I am always still waiting my order...

Is it a classic waiting time ? or have I to be anxious ?

Thanks for your feedback.

That doesn't sound too unusual for a USA model that wasn't already in stock, given the way Jackson supposedley works on and distriibutes the various USA models and their colors.

But it is borderline where the fuck is it territory.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

I ordered my SL2HT on 3 July, received mid December.

Comment

I ordered a KE2 in a discontinued color the first of August. It was supposed to take 2-2 1/2 months. It shipped this week, the dealer expects it by Friday. Granted it was a non-standard color, but dang! Lots of stuff had to happen to get it done, and I thank Jacksonite and McD profusely for doing all they did to get it here. Both of them have bent over backwards to make things happen with this order. When it gets here, I'm sure the pain of waiting will go away almost immediately, lol!

Comment

thats way to long to wait for a production guitar

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
            thats way to long to wait for a production guitar
            Then you've never ordered a USA Jackson that wasn't in stock. They usually wait for a run of 50 before they produce it, if it's not a popular colour you could be waiting awhile. I ordered a production and a CS PC1 in solar back in July. got the production in Nov., still waiting for the CS. Don't expect it any time soon, but I know it'll be worth the wait!
            I love all my USA Jacksons, best guitars around!
            You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

5 months is not out of the norm. I think the typical wait for USA Selects to be built can be anywhere from 3 to 9 months, depending on where they are with producing that particular model.

Comment

9 months to 2 years from the Custom shop...

Comment

The SL2HT that I've ordered is a Std SL2HT Black...

No customization.

Comment

Originally posted by madballnyhc View Post
                    The SL2HT that I've ordered is a Std SL2HT Black...

No customization.
                    That doesn't matter here, even if its a standard USA model in basic black, they may not have any sitting around waiting to be bought, as they jump around building the Rhoads', King Vs, Kelly's, PCs, the Adrian Smiths, etc. and all the various Soloist configurations and putting the different colors/graphics on them.
                    Jackson KV2
                    Jackson KE1T
                    Jackson KE1F
                    Jackson SL1

Comment

I know this isnt the wait you guys are experiencing (i dont know what id do if i had to wait months), but I ordered an SL2H in blue ghost flame on tuesday with over night shipping. Well its now thursday and musicians friend only just sent the shipping info to UPS at like 9 pm last night. So, will it be here today or tomorrow? Who knows. All I know is, this being my first USA Jackson and in the finish I liked best, it seems as if time is moving backwards.
                      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

It seems to me GC and presumably MF as well are slower getting guitars out the door than other stuff like strings, pedals etc.
                        Jackson KV2
                        Jackson KE1T
                        Jackson KE1F
                        Jackson SL1

Comment

My trans blue RR1T took about 3.5 months to come in after placing my order. I was quoted 6 months, so I was happy.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

My first charvel demartini took 9 months.
                            This space for rent

Comment

7 1/2 months for my kelly in a new, but standard color.

And yes, the pain disappears quickly when the guitar is finally in your hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X