Thoughts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts!!!

This thing is killing me and so is the price!! Is it worth it?? VERY unique.http://www.sweetwater.com/guitargall...custom/sJ7145/
    Last edited by schofnsteen; 02-28-2010, 09:16 PM.

If you got the money. But damn! That's a lot!

Comment

I have actually contacted them about this guitar before. They offered to sell it to me for around 4500 usd if I remember right, which was still too high in my opinion, so I passed on it.

However, if 4500 sounds reasonable to you, you might as well call them up. At this point I would imagine they could discount it even more (I called them a few months back.)
      My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

I'd be buried with it. Can you imagine how bad the resale of that would be if ya put it on eBay?

Comment

Yep that's why I passed
          My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

Damn, that's nice...but personally I couldn't imagine spending that much on a guitar. Then again, if I had it to blow...

Comment

Incredible guitar but I think 4500 is about 1k too high. Killer looking guitar though.

Comment

That's a helluva lot of scratch. You could get four decent USA Jacksons on the used market for that.

Comment

I need to take my guitars in to be photographed at Glamour Shots like they did.
                  Jackson KV2
                  Jackson KE1T
                  Jackson KE1F
                  Jackson SL1

Comment

way too fuckin high. fender corp. is smoking crack if they think people will pay that. I dont care how long it took to make. most of the music zoo charvels are so overpriced it's stupid.

Comment

Honestly the $2300, $2500 after tax for my SL2H ghost flame I just bought is pushin the smoking crack line. Id never pay $5700 for a guitar, I dont care what it is or what oh so neat wood its made from. Pure hype!!
                      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Waaay overpriced. The PT Barnum rule is in full effect.

Comment

We actually drove up to Fort Wayne Indiana (Sweetwaters location) to hit some guitar and pawn shops up last month and I have to tell you, after seeing that guitar in the flesh I almost woulda Paid the $4500. for it. It is hands down the nicest overall jackson I have ever seen. Simply beautiful.

Comment

if you got the cash; why not?
                            but the price is over the top. or coz of the top?
                            awesomely nice guitar anyway.
                            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I was there (bought my SL1 there) and didn't bother to look at it. It's a Custom Shop and I'm sure it's very well made but all in all, it's a lot of fluff.

It's a Koa TOP on a regular Soloist with gold hardware, fancy binding and inlays etc., if it were actually a Koa BODY and NECK then maybe I could see it, but I think that's outrageous.

I'll put it this way, I see Custom Shops that have cool features like Mahogany bodies, 5-piece laminate neck throughs, etc. for thousands less.

They're the same place that has the Phil Collen Clown Vomit Limited for like $8500, too. They're smoking crack on their customs.

Comment

Working...
                              X