Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson RR2

Hey guys

long time no see. I've been wanting a RR model for a long time now and I've found what I think is a good deal on one but it's a RR2.

Should I really save up for a RR1 or is the 2 a good guitar all the same?

THX for the input I'm kind of a Jackson newbie TBH.

Fred

I have a dr2(sister to the rr2) and it's a great guitar. The trem however is the jt580lp and mine is kinda beat. I like the jt580lp but not everone does. They are pretty rare to find too. If you don't mind a bolt-on and the price is right I'd say go for it. 400-500 I think is a good price.

Comment

Made in USA with imported hardware and electronics. That stuff is way easy and inexpensive to replace with top-quality components, and you end up with a sweet USA Rhoads (albeit with a bolt-on neck, but hey, those puppies bring big buxx if you sell the neck )
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I could imagine that...
        a markerless-jackson-neck's got that specific something....
        does it have these little dots on the sides of the fretboard? anyone knows?
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

does it have these little dots on the sides of the fretboard? anyone knows?
          It should my dr2 does.
          Made in USA with imported hardware and electronics
          pickups are at least USA

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
            pickups are at least USA
            +1 Import trem only, but otherwise a quality USA guitar with less appointments. Nice necks on them, too.

Comment

Wow, the combo of the gray finish and RR2 neck look SO sexy together! Beautiful axe! The RR2s were really awesome guitars, I miss the USA bolts. Great, great necks.
              KV Pro, SL2H, KE2, DK2M, Model 7 Tele, 6505+, Metal

Comment

I love these, kindofa Dimmu Borgir feel to it
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X