No announcement yet.

I've gone Telly crazy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool scores Jani!!! I definitely need one Telly!

Comment

Wow,never thought telecaster would look good in my eyes, but those are to die for

How many guitars you own?
      Stronger than all!!

Comment

Those are amazing! But I would pass on the no binding, dot one. For some reason, I associate that with cheap guitars (unless it's maple). I guess after looking at many intro models in the MF and GC catalogs, it's just a bad association. Maybe it will subside when I'm grown up.
        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

WOW!!!!! Splendid.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
            Those are amazing! But I would pass on the no binding, dot one. For some reason, I associate that with cheap guitars (unless it's maple). I guess after looking at many intro models in the MF and GC catalogs, it's just a bad association. Maybe it will subside when I'm grown up.
            possibly. Do you feel that way when comparing a Suhr (bolt-on with dots & no binding) with a Hondo (neckthru with binding & inlays)? Between those two, I'd definitely go with the clearly superior Hondo
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              possibly. Do you feel that way when comparing a Suhr (bolt-on with dots & no binding) with a Hondo (neckthru with binding & inlays)? Between those two, I'd definitely go with the clearly superior Hondo
              Yes. I just think that all bolt ons with no binding just look cheap (usually rosewood). I think the Steve Vai model looks HELLA cheap! Now if it's neck thru or the neck is painted black, that is more tolerable. My gibson explorer has the black and black which is why I am fine with playing it. There is some truth to this though. From my knowledge almost ALL intro models are bolt on with no binding (because its cheaper ) which should say something. :idea:
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Too cool! Nice looking group of teles.

Comment

Fuck those are awesome Jani...love the black with dots!

Comment

I cant choose a fave, they all rule man, congrats!!

Comment

Love the White one! That's the headstock the Charvel SD style 2 should have had!

Cute kids too!
                      '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
                      '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
                      '98 PRS Custom 22
                      '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

Awesome!!! Nothing like a pointy tele!
                        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

That's a lovely group right there.

Comment

Working...
                          X