Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Stores in the NorthEast (consistently) "STOCK" USA Jacksons???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Stores in the NorthEast (consistently) "STOCK" USA Jacksons???

Having trouble finding a store in the northeast that actually "stocks" USA Jacksons. I'm looking to purchase a USA RR or KV, but I prefer to play the actual guitar before I purchase, NOT order one. It'd be great to find a store that has a USA RR & KV so I can play & compare them. It looks like The Music Zoo consistently stocks a few USA Jacksons, (though they have no KV's). Wondering if there are any else?

P.S. What ever happened to the days of dealers having these instruments on their walls? In 1990 I bought a Soloist from a local store that had 3 soloists on the wall and (I think) 2 more Rhoads models. *misses those days*

Check out Matt's Music - click the banner on the page. He's up there in your neck of the woods and is great to deal with. I've bought my last two from him.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

In the case of the dealer I used to go to, who was a friend and and a really great guy, Guitar Center and Mars Music happened.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
        Check out Matt's Music - click the banner on the page. He's up there in your neck of the woods and is great to deal with. I've bought my last two from him.
        No stock.

Comment

We have a Jackson RR1 Limited run ( 10 Made ) CS in the store.....I would be glad to post pics when I get back to the shop if you would like to see it.

Let me know.

Comment

Daddy'd Junky Music has a lot of stores in MA. No clue on Jackson stock though.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

Guitar Asylum in NY has stuff in stock...
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Musicians Workshop in Manalapan NJ and Russo's music in Hamilton NJ alwyas have a few usa's in stock.
                ---RCM78
                >>>I'm Fucking Rich!!!<<<

Comment

Thanks for the leads!!!
                  Most of my family lives in NY, and a few in Philly, so a road trip may be in order soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X