Glow in the dark PC1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow in the dark PC1

Can someone post a picture of Phil Collen's glow in the dark PC1?

He dosen't have one that I know of....he has "Bela" that glows & "The Dread"
    they are both Dinky's. We just ordered a PC1 with the Bela graphic on it that glows about 2 months ago. When I talk to Phil again I will ask him about a glow in the dark pc1 but I don't think he has one.

Here is Phil's 1986 Bela Dinky:

Here is another pic of his bela:

Here is Phil with the Dread:

It is my understanding that the only thing that makes this guitar anything close to a PC1 is it has a sustainer & h
    the neck is huge like his PC1's otherwise it is a Dinky.

Here is my Bela Dinky that was the 1st to have glow in the dark inlays & binding:

Hope these help!

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
    Can someone post a picture of Phil Collen's glow in the dark PC1?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
      glow in the dark inlays & binding:
      that is just NUTS!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Maybe it's the dread. I saw him playing what looked like a swirled glow in the dark guitar when I saw DL last summer. I'm thinking of getting a glow in the dark paintjob on one of my axes.

Comment

The Dread was new for this past tour. He played it alot during the Sparkle Lounge tour. It is a sweet axe, but it isn't quite as cool as Bela in my opinion.
          It had that tribal look to it.

Maybe it's the dread. I saw him playing what looked like a swirled glow in the dark guitar when I saw DL last summer. I'm thinking of getting a glow in the dark paintjob on one of my axes.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting a glow in the dark paintjob on one of my axes.
            To match your hair, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              To match your hair, right?
              I ended up getting a haircut. So I'm looking pretty normal these days. I've been thinking of dying me goatee that weird glow color.

Comment

Always liked those guitars! Here's an old one of Phil with a Kelly.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X