No announcement yet.

NGD Adrian Smith signature guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've come to expect that sort of stuff from Guitarget.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

thanks for the help fender. Hope the pics are good enough.
      Metal Medal, i like your style.
      Spiderman, are you loving your guitar? Adrian is my favorite guitar player.

Comment

Bionic better get on the horn with "IM" and "JW" and let them know that even though its a Monday, they better have their shit together.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by kamelot101 View Post

Wow that's pretty weird. Well if they can't exchange, maybe ask for a partial refund, unless you really can't swallow the missing marker. Might be your shot to get it cheaper, and that can be repaired really easily without anyone noticing or the guitar losing value.

My highschool and i used to cover a lot of Maiden, and i used to play all the Adrian stuff since it was harder than Dave's chops. My buddy the singer and second guitar would play Dave's naturally. It was fun that way we could play maiden pretty well, he could focus on singing and i really loved learning to play his stuff. It wasn't always easy, but getting to know Adrian through his music was really intense and fun, and ,looking back, it was one of those experiences that helped me become the guitar player i am today.

Comment

Is the side dot just missing (drilled, but no inlay) or was it never even drilled for? Can't tell from your pics.

It's possible that it just got jarred loose somewhere along the way during shipping. I would search around inside the guitar case for that small inlay. If it's in there, you can just put it back in place with a small dab of super glue in the slot.

Comment

Now, of course, you need to get this one, too:

So you can have the set:
              Blank yo!

Comment

P.S.- Bionic handles the Charvel line. Jackson is McD.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                  McD better get on the horn with "IM" and "JW" and let them know that even though its a Monday, they better have their shit together.
                  Fixed.
                  Blank yo!

Comment

The hole for the dot was never drilled, it is smooth wood where the dot should be. And it does bug the shit out of me that it is missing. this guitar sells for $2000, and even though I'm getting a very good deal on this I expect nothing less than perfection.

Comment

And it does bug the shit out of me that it is missing.
                      Then send it back.
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Are you sure you didn't order the Adrian Smitch signature? :think:

Ah, sorry dude. Yeah, I don't know what to say... Not sure how that would make it out the door but it seems like such a dumb thing to forget I'm not sure it would be on a "check list" if there is such a thing.

If it bugs you, you should definitely send it back.

Comment

Love the way it looks, and feels, but have only had about 5 minutes of it unplugged here at work. Anxiously awaiting getting home and getting it plugged in.

Comment

I took the guitar back to guitar center and they are sending it back and I'll recieve another one within a couple of weeks.

Comment

Good that you returned it. It sounded like it was going to haunt you forever. A couple of weeks? Not so bad...

Comment

I got a PC1 that never had the string retainer on the headstock installed. It was handled very promptly though, so I have no complaints.

- E.
                                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                                X