NGD Adrian Smith signature guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamelot101 View Post
    unfuckingbelieveable! The third guitar they overnighted me is the first guitar I sent back! Still missing the side fret marker. I think I'm just gonna ask for a refund and let them lose on all the shipping.
    OMFG OMFG! Just get your money back and say that you'll never do business with them again. Thats just total disrespect to the customers.

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK View Post
      Yikes, I just read everything. Now I'm glad I don't buy stuff from GC/MF/123, unless it's guitar picks and string...maybe a strap or two. Sorry to hear about your frustrations but I think it was just not to be. Hold on to your money for a week or two because something better is going to be coming your way.

joe...
      +1

This is an omen, bro.

Comment

Another "sorry to hear this" bro...I went through this exact same thing with Musicians Enemy.. TWICE, first with a Peavey Wolfgang then a PC-1..multiple issues, multiple replacements and once got the first problem guitar back! And I dont mean little things, I mean defective pups, major build flaws etc..I only buy from local independents now, and there is a place here in Houston that beats MF's prices. Hope you get ur Adrien axe someday
        Let go, let Guitar

Comment

I hate big business for reasons just like this, smaller retailers are generally so much better with customer service it's worth an extra few bucks IMO. There is no way MF/GC would ever check these things before they go out because they'll say A) the company should be quality checking at the factory and B) it takes way too much manpower and time. Living in Canada we don't have nearly as many options and the small guys always help us out a lot more. I bought a guitar from Fuller's which they overnighted to me without me even asking, and Just Strings charges $7 to ship a string order up here and MF wants $32 with no other shipping options at all. With big box it's either their way or you can get lost.

Comment

Sorry to hear about all the bum Adrian Smiths that are hitting the shelves recently. Glad I got mine in 2009 when they were "good!"

Hopefully it all works out for you because mine is a killer guitar!
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

I have to admit... I still want one.

Comment

Just for the record, I got mine from one of the site sponsors, not MF/GC/123.

Comment

Working...
                X