NGD - Adrian Smith White/Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Adrian Smith White/Black

Got it today - I see someone else got the ebony boarded one today as well. Mine is the maple board, black pickgaurd. Beautiful guitar, great feeling neck.

I'll post some pics when I get home from work. Can't wait to get it home and plugged in! Know what I'll be playing tonight!
    Last edited by Spiderman; 03-31-2010, 06:20 PM.

Congrats! I've had mine since last July or so. Ebony board model. Its killer.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

NGD - Adrian Smith White/Black added pics

OK - got her home. Plays nice and smooth. I LOVE the maple neck. Great feeling and sounding guitar! Glad to have it added to my Jackson stable.

Last edited by Spiderman; 03-31-2010, 06:16 PM.

Comment

That Jackson in front of a Marshall stack = pic of the week. Congrats.

Comment

The problem with my AS sig model lust is I really can't decide which version I like better. Normally I'll all over the maple boarded stuff but the ebony looks so killer...

Beauty guitar!
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Yelp that's awesome...nice!

Comment

Congrats very nice!!

Comment

I have to say - the single coils in this sound friggin' awesome!

Comment

Yeah that was my assessment of the single coils as well. They do sound great. Too bad you can't buy them.

Is there a ding in the paint under the treble side of the trem?
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    I didn't notice that until you said something. I hope for his sake it isn't...
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

While you're at it, can you check under the pickguard to see what kind of route is underneath? I'm curious as to whether it could be adapted for a HH config.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                        Yeah - a little chip of paint came off during shipping. A small dab of super glue put it back on and it's now barely noticable. Not anything I'm worried about. Guitar plays and sounds great - and I'm bound to put a ding in it at some point - so no biggie for me.

Comment

Aw, it's still a bummer that happened. In the grand scheme of things you can say thats where it gets it's superior tone from.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman View Post
                            Yeah - a little chip of paint came off during shipping. A small dab of super glue put it back on and it's now barely noticable. Not anything I'm worried about. Guitar plays and sounds great - and I'm bound to put a ding in it at some point - so no biggie for me.

Yeah cause then you send it back and you don't get another one for a couple of months. When that one comes a long there is another flaw. That's the thing with guitars that aren't custom, they always have some flaws. Whether is clear as day on the neck, or inside the trem cavity. I would've taken some pictures and taken a partial reimbursement or perhaps settled for in store credit before gluing it back on . It's not about making money, it's about getting a product the way it was described (I.e. without a chip), even IF you can fix it. Some people would've sent it back, but i am like you. Once you play the guitar and you love it, you couldn't imagine being without it again lol Good luck and i really love this one more than the ebony. Maple is just so attractive on a white guitar with black hardware

Comment

Working...
                            X