Question from a JFC newb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moaugusta View Post
    Hey Spiv, Yea, I figured it might look like that. Sorry if it does. That is absolutely not my intenton. I can delete these posts if you guys want.
    I was an everyday member of Jemsite for years and really knew my stuff about any Ibanez made. I was asking these questions because I know there will be no better place to get real answers except from the forum guys. I don't know much about the Jacksons except that I like them a hell of a lot better than the Ibanezs that I have had. They are close, but I give Jackson the edge. I have been to this site many times, but decided to join when I got my new RR1. I knew I should have stuck to the original question..
    They are real questions I was asking. I wasn't fishing for offers at all.

Let me know if I should yank this ad. I'll do it, no problem.

Thanks and sorry guys........mo

Welcome! I'm also from Jemsite, though i haven't given up on Ibanez's and Jems. There's enough place in my house for both these guitars. They're kind of synergetic together. Apart from some ESP's and Kramer's , i can't think of any guitars that represent the 80's and 90's better. Anyways post some pictures of your guitars too. We're like high schools huddled around a 12 pack and a fire, we love details

Comment

Welcome to the site mo, sooo how about posting pics of this Bengal RR1?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
        Welcome to the site mo, sooo how about posting pics of this Bengal RR1?
        Well, it's in his profile pic!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Well, it's in his profile pic!
          Some us like to look at the details in a picture without butterfly kissing our screen numbnuts

Comment

Is there a thread for pics, or do I put them here? I am proud of my new baby, and would love nothing more than to show her off...
            Nobody appreciates my new gear like the forum guys...
            I can look at pics of your gear all day...haha

Comment

You can post them here, or the "Show your V" thread.

Comment

Few pics of my new RR1 and friends..

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                  Pile 'O Skulls DK1 from '93?

Hard to tell without a pic, I'll say $1100 if "7/10" means it's pretty nice but used, and $700 if "7/10" means it's beat up and needs some work.

See you on Ebay!
                  Hey, I did see you on Ebay. It's more like that second definition of 7/10.

Comment

lol, Jazz.

Comment

I just checked Ebay, I didn't see anything....

Comment

:think:

What were you expecting to see? I meant I saw pics of your guitar on Ebay...

Comment

I can look at pics of your gear all day...haha
                          Things just got awkward.
                          BLS/SDMF

Comment

Are you guys really that offended that I asked how much my guitar was worth?
                            I only asked because you guys know better than I do. I do not see anything wrong with that.
                            If we met on a job site and I asked, you would tell me no problem, but I ask on the forum and I am wrong?
                            I can, and will, tell you what any Ibanez is worth, or what model it is, and I have no problem with that..
                            Last edited by moaugusta; 04-03-2010, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Some people here are pretty tightly wound when it comes to that topic. Don't let it get to you.

Stick around, learn, and contribute. It's a fun place.

- E.
                              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I only asked because you guys know better than I do. I do not see anything wrong with that.
                                If we met on a job site and I asked, you would tell me no problem, but I ask on the forum and I am wrong?
                                I can, and will, tell you what any Ibanez is worth, or what model it is, and I have no problem with that..
                                Are you referring to my comment? I meant no offense by it. "7/10" means different things to different people. I didn't mean to imply you Dinky was a worthless POS or anything. :think:

Comment

Working...
                                X