The crying game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themisfit138 View Post
    The guitar sounds nice, but where are the pictures?

Next time I go make a payment I'll snap some pics and post them.I just opened a photobucket account a few days ago so I'll be ready.
    BLS/SDMF

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
      But, Newc, it's a used CS, so there is no chance of a transfer of warranty or rebuild possible.
      Really? I met a guy locally that has a CS Kelly he bought from Lee Garver, and he said Jackson/AMIC called him about a week afterward verifying the sale, presumably for warranty information.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That's news to me. Not sure, but if you know a guy who did I'd believe you. Problem is many buy a CS from the 3rd or 4th owner and it's hard to track down where it all started from. I suppose if you could do that, it would transfer. Anyone?
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Pic's ????

Comment

Maybe the custom shop has a different warranty than USA Selects, but I can't imagine why they would. It's certainly not a big selling point for someone getting a custom shop axe. If anything Jackson's biggest competitor is Jackson used guitars. Making it an unlimited lifetime warranty would give people just one less reason to buy the guitar new.

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
              Problem is many buy a CS from the 3rd or 4th owner and it's hard to track down where it all started from
              I will be the second owner.The guy that had it built is the only other person who has owned it.
              BLS/SDMF

Comment

Originally posted by BallooTheBear View Post
                Next time I go make a payment I'll snap some pics and post them.I just opened a photobucket account a few days ago so I'll be ready.
                Sweet, looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                X