I dont know ?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soloist custom

Good afternoon all, thanks again for the help, much appreciated !!

I just scored the guitar and judging by the serial number U00186 its a 1990 Soloist and after nosing about on the net it looks to be a soloist custom, as it has a graphic finish. Let me see if I can can upload some pics, hopefully somebody out there can give me a definitive answer..
    Cheers !

Comment

I wasn't being smug, I was being educated. Yes I'm sure you were told it was "lightening sky". I've seen it written that way myself on several occasions. I've even heard people pronounce the word "lightning" as "lightening".

Being new to Jacksons, as you say, I wanted to clarify the graphic's name for you since you said you hadn't seen it yet. Knowing the proper name of it would/should have given you some idea of what it looked like without seeing it in person, rather than wondering "what the hell is a Lightening Sky graphic?"
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think the OP is in Europe, I usually cut those guys slack on spelling....
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I liv in South Carlina, WulD you CuT me sOme slacker?

Il'l bett this anoys yall two:

Comment

Comment

Looks nice! I've seen good & bad versions of that graphic, and they did a nice job on that one. A ding or two, but no big deal. Enjoy!

Comment

What dg said...looks great!

How much is that in US Dollars?
                400?

Comment

Working...
                X