Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reverse headstocks on usa selects. upcharge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse headstocks on usa selects. upcharge?

Hey guys

just trying to get a straight answer on weather or not there is an upcharge for a reverse headstock on a standard usa select.

I've done some searching online before I call a dealer and there is a ton of conflicting yes or no answers.

Can anyone fill me in?

thanks

C

$ 400

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Get in touch with Brian McDonald (McD is his screen name) to be sure.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Is it an option to go reverse headstock on a USA select?

I was under the impression even that sends you to the lovely place called the Custom shop where even the slightest change in build adds a rather large amount of money to the price.

Not complaining though, the instruments are phenomenal.
        I like EL34s.

Comment

Ron passed up "a straight answer on weather"? He's slipping for sure.

Comment

Hello friend,

I would like to offer you my help! I can get you a great deal on the reverse headstocks on usa selects, upcharge that you wish to purchase. Unfortunately, my vast fortune is tied up in escrow at this time, and a sum of $5,000 USD will be required for which to liberate it and allow our further transaction.

What I will requires is your banking address and number of account, and social security numerals, and for you to send me the $5,000 USD.

Your account then to which I whilst deposit a sum of $4,000,000 USD immediately on release of the funds, which you may then use to purchase great deal on the reverse headstocks on usa selects, upcharge that you are requiring.

So you see, friend, this will be the good deal and bring great fortune to both of us!

I look forward to your kind and hasty response.

Regards,
            Dr. Luke Skywalker

Comment

Bank account #666666 SSN # 666-66-6666 Address 666 Hells Lane, Your Mama Pennsylvania 66666 Hello early retirement and reverse headstock USA models!!!!
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                Ron passed up "a straight answer on weather"? He's slipping for sure.

I consistently leave apostrophes out where they should be, misspell words like probly and in general ignore every rule of proper grammar except punctuation and capitalization and Ron, to my knowledge, has never "fixed" any of my posts. ??????
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

nice work, Dr Skywalker
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post

I consistently leave apostrophes out where they should be, misspell words like probly and in general ignore every rule of proper grammar except punctuation and capitalization and Ron, to my knowledge, has never "fixed" any of my posts. ??????
                    It must be that check you sent me
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

slow day on the JCF? thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Any woodworking change is Custom Shop.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                        X