Jacksonite...and Dorian's Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksonite...and Dorian's Fall

Didn't know where to post this, but I figured you guys would get a kick out of this. My band Dorian's Fall is playing for the Piney Hills Bash 3.0 on May 8th. Jacksonite came out to practice and is going to sit in with us and do a few songs. We rehearsed last night and we had a blast! It was great! I hope he doesn't mind, but I thought I'd post a pic of the hilarity and metal madness from last night's rehearsal, lol. So, here we are with Jacksonite...

Here's me and Jacksonite rockin' the Kellys...

Looks like fun! Nice gear, too!

BTW 1982 just called: they want their hairstyle back!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

ROFLMAO!! I tried other styles but nothing else works for me, lol!! I'm trying to grow it back out now, lol! Maybe when it's longer it won't look so dated!! heh heh

Comment

Nice. You and Nick actually look like you could be related! LOL
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What's the dilly with the Paul with the Nanna headstock in the back?

Moar pics and details please.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
            What's the dilly with the Paul with the Nanna headstock in the back?

Moar pics and details please.
            Thats a 1986 Les Paul Aldo Nova model that our other guitarist bought in '86. Nova desgined it with an Explorer neck with dot inlays and 3 pickups. It's been his main guitar until last year when he bought a black Standard from me. He wants to get it refretted and fixed up. It's semi-retired now, lol. Sounds great too. He put OBL pickups in two positions not long after he got it. I'll try to post more pics as soon as I can.

Comment

Nice kellys. Looks like fun.

Comment

Man, that reverse headstock Kelly is pretty sweet! Detailed pics if possible...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

To fucking funny! I am crying!!!

Comment

I found that funny as hell too.... then I though... oh wait.. at least they CAN grow hair....
                    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                      I found that funny as hell too.... then I though... oh wait.. at least they CAN grow hair....
                      Good point. Guess the joke is on us!

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                        Well, two of us can, the other two are not so lucky, lol. They joke about it goodnaturedly, though. We call 'em the buttheads. They put their heads to gether, and well, you can guess the rest. They call each other two brothers from different mothers. They're the wild ones in the band, lol.

Comment

Looks like the 80's hairstyle guy would actually look good with a shaved head. You should try it out dude.
                          "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

When it starts to go I'll shave it, lol. I still have a full head of hair, and I plan to keep it that way,lol!!

Comment

Working...
                            X