Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me please!!!pure emergency for a 1990 usa warrior!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please!!!pure emergency for a 1990 usa warrior!!!

I disassembled the guitar to repaint and now I can not mount the electronic. where can I find the scheme for 3 Kent Armstrong rail active single coil,5 position switch,the JE-1500,one tone and one volume control??please help me!!!THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Kent Armstrong Wiring Schematics
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

thank you!!!but how can i link the je1500???

Comment

Right, a diagram showing the leads of Armstrongs isn't going to do squat. That is a complex wiring job with the Jackson 5 way "Super Switch." I will open up my Warrior and let you know. Simon also has an originally wired Warrior with that switching system. Again, very complex and tricky. I'll get you a pic and directions soon.
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

The Special 5-Way can do all sorts of neat tricks, but what you'll proabably want is:

1 Bridge1+Bridge2
          2 Bridge2
          3 Bridge2+Neck
          4 Neck Split
          5 Neck

Though personally I'd go for:

1 Bridge1+Bridge2
          2 Bridge1&2 split and in series (otherwise known as coil swap where you use the rear coil of one and the front coil of the other)
          3 All 3 in parallel in series with each other (6 individual coils going off at once, and hum-cancelling)
          4 Neck split (for the chinka-chinka)
          5 Neck

Wiring the board is easy - where the KA diagram shows going from the switch to the knobs, go to the board's knobs, then the board output to the jack.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Just curious why you wouldn't have taken detailed pics and written out a diagram before you disassembled...?

Comment

Thank you SOOOO much!!! when could you show me your photos or schemes?? I'm frying out ......

Comment

charvel 750 you have a private message,bye!

Comment

Charvel 750 please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X