darn you randy rhoads!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darn you randy rhoads!!!

Man, I have loved my soloists and preached their perfection to everyone I bump into at our shows or folks that I geartalk with. But I recently scored a RR1 from Daddy's for a good price just to try it. And I must say, I think I like the RR1 more than my soloists now. It feels lighter, looks cool and isn't a pain to plain like I thought it would be. I'd prefer 24 frets but I'll live without 2 semi-tones on my board. LOL.
    What a great instrument. Now I have acquire more of these RR1's....so I'm off to sell my blood at the plasma bank. LOL

Don't sweat it bro...this has been my year for spending on guitars. I played in rock bands growing up, and once i got married and had a kid, I kinda put away my electric guitars (and my last band) for a while and did the domestic thing. With that, I picked up an acoustic and played the s**t out of it...I learned that playing and singing was much harder than I previously thought...and I actually did something completely different...worked on my voice and my timing...in terms of playing/singing. And I actually got pretty good at it. That was then....

Then about 3 years ago, I decided that I wanted to sell off some of my old electrics and buy a real quality instrument. At the time, I had an import Charvel (Fusion Deluxe)...an 'S' model Ibanez..have no clue what exact model..bought it used...and I had a pretty cool Kramer Nightswan...polka-dots and all. So I sold off the Charvel and Ibz and bought a PRS CE22...beautiful guitar..and great playing guitar. And before you know it, I was back on an electrics (minus the band). A few months later, I picked up an Ibanzez J Custom. I let a little time go by, and this year got bit by the bug bad. I finally said the hell with it, and sold off that Kramer (which I still regret)...in it's place, I bought a 'new' Les Paul Standard, a 'new' Fender American Deluxe Strat', a Charvel San Dimas Style 2 2H, a Charvel So Cal, a Charvel San Dimas Style 1 HSS Strat, and now this past week a Jackson PC1....and I was very close to grabbing a DiMartini custom Charvel. Needless to say, my wife is starting to get tired of my little habit here. And we're running out of room in my living room...I refuse to put them in a room that i don't spend time in..then I'd have to get up and bring a different guitar in....nice when they're all in one place..next to my couch Anyway....Can't help it...once I get bit, it's over Johnny.

Enjoy man..it's all good. Buy a few more...you'll feel better with each one

Todd
    Todd M

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X