No announcement yet.

Rhoads LTD....RR serial vs LTD serial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads LTD....RR serial vs LTD serial?

Alright, checking out what appears to me to be a LTD. Serial is a RR serial, vintage trem.

From what I've seen on the site, are there two different types of LTD styles/runs out there? This one's got the block inlays, the toggle on the top wing, etc. RR3xxx.

I'm just confused, asking price is $2400, but I don't know if it's a LTD or what it is with that serial. Had a hard time searching the site for it unfortunately.

If that's the one on Guitar Center's used gear, it looks like an RR1 with LTD paint, block inlays, and toggle switch. But the overall body shape looks RR rather than LTD. Still a nice looking guitar for $2400.00.

Comment

Yeah that's the one- And you nailed it, the body was throwing me. Looks too wide I guess.

Comment

Not to confuse things but in 1997 Jackson built four more LTD's for the NAMM show and those did have RR serial numbers. I have one of the four so there are at least four RR serial numbered LTD's out there. They also say Custom Shop on the headstock and the trems are gold OFR's whereas the LTD run in 1992 had gold Schaller Floyds and some had vintage trems.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
        X