Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonP View Post
    He does? Last time I checked he was a slow fat fuck
    Wow you're realy gonna bash on Yngwie? How about Eddie, Jake, Lynch, Warren...etc. Are they slow fat fucks as well??

Comment

Originally posted by Lemures View Post
      Wow you're realy gonna bash on Yngwie? How about Eddie, Jake, Lynch, Warren...etc. Are they slow fat fucks as well??
      No, they still use thin necks

And for your information , you are the one who brought up Yngwie and put words into my mouth.

I never said fat necks make someone slow. I just asked if there was a study that had been done.

And as I sit here watching Pulp Fiction, I can't help but feel like opening up a can of whoopass on all you fat neck bastarts

Oh, and did I mention I bought an R8?

This has nothing to do with USA Jacksons, but
      "We've got the biggest..necks of them all"
      Last edited by DonP; 05-30-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Yea I bet you like 'em big & I'm sure the gay rape scene is the only reason you watch that movie.
        Oh yea & nice guitar what are you 65, 70?

Comment

Most of the original Sololist were all over the map because they were all Custom orders and hand made. 85&86 are real close to the same some of the imports I've had are pretty much the same.

Comment

Yea I bet you like 'em big & I'm sure the gay rape scene is the only reason you watch that movie.
            What an ASSHOLE.

Comment

Don, youre a good sport, but I still dont understand why you dont smite these rude newbs, or the guy from Scotland (heard he likes SHEEP)?
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Thin necks were designed for shredding high-speed licks through high-gain rigs, and you're worried about sustain? :ROTF

Yes, thin necks can contribute to hand cramps..... IF you grip the neck like you're Jimmy Page on his Les Paul. Durrrrr, thin necks require a more Classical hand position, with the thumb in the center of the neck, not wrapped around the top like Hendrix. As well, the fingers should be parallel to the frets, not "Blues hand".

When playing on a thin neck, the palm should never touch the neck.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Thin necks were designed for shredding high-speed licks through high-gain rigs, and you're worried about sustain? :ROTF

Yes, thin necks can contribute to hand cramps..... IF you grip the neck like you're Jimmy Page on his Les Paul. Durrrrr, thin necks require a more Classical hand position, with the thumb in the center of the neck, not wrapped around the top like Hendrix. As well, the fingers should be parallel to the frets, not "Blues hand".

When playing on a thin neck, the palm should never touch the neck.
                  WRONG!

Hands don't cramp. DonP says so. :ROTF:

Comment

I'll try to go easy on you since you are a young girly boy who gets a boner for big fat Swedes

The only thing that would make the movie better is seeing those guys get medevil on YOUR ASS!

Originally posted by Jules
                    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

I had a friend that had a mid to late 90's soloist that was just as thin if not thinner than my USA select King v speed neck.

I like the speed necks. They are perfect for me. Atleast they aren't as thin as some wizard prestige necks. Those are like playing a paint stirring sticks.

Comment

I have an 88' that seems quite thin compared to my 2 newer ones.
                        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Lets end the debate.

If you like thin necks, play an Ibanez.

If you like a fat neck, play a gibson.

So it is written.
                          I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                            So it is written.
                            So it shall be done.

Comment

To kill the first born pharohs son.