Acapulco Gold Owners.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acapulco Gold Owners.....

Hey, how do you like the color? Is it fuguly? or is it cool? And what model do you have it in?........Thanks for your time

I have a soloist with that finish. It's pretty nice but doesn't pick up very well in pictures. It depends too much on the lighting and angles. I really like it a lot but it's definitely on the sparkly, 80's side of the spectrum.

Comment

It's one of those colors that you have to see in person to 'get' it. Any flip/flop style finish is like that though.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnski View Post
        I have a soloist with that finish. It's pretty nice but doesn't pick up very well in pictures. It depends too much on the lighting and angles. I really like it a lot but it's definitely on the sparkly, 80's side of the spectrum.
        Cool thanks for the imput, its so hard to tell by picts. I have seen some that make me real dig the color and some that make me wanna puke lol...

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        It's one of those colors that you have to see in person to 'get' it. Any flip/flop style finish is like that though.
        I know thats one of the problems I have is not having one to actually see in person; hense me asking for real world opinions....

Comment

Yeah I didn't word it very well. It looks mostly gold with a greenish sheen that moves around as you change angles. I really like it. I almost ordered my RR1T in that colour but I decided since I had to order both in that I would go with a trans finish, since I assumed they might choose nicer wood for a trans finish model.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            Yeah I didn't word it very well. It looks mostly gold with a greenish sheen that moves around as you change angles. I really like it. I almost ordered my RR1T in that colour but I decided since I had to order both in that I would go with a trans finish, since I assumed they might choose nicer wood for a trans finish model.
            Thanks for the imput Hellbat...

Comment

Here's a couple shots of my Kelly. Yes I like AG.

Comment

wow that looks sweeet

Comment

Here's some pics of my AG RR1......

Lots more here......

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/l...apulco%20Gold/
                  I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Wow, those are some great pictures guys; just made it harder for me to choose thanks lol......

Comment

One thing I should have mentioned is the metal flake/grainy look in the pictures is exaggerated. It is a much smoother looking finish in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
                        One thing I should have mentioned is the metal flake/grainy look in the pictures is exaggerated. It is a much smoother looking finish in person.
                        Thanks Bri, but between your pics and Outsider666's pics I took the plunge and went for it and ordered one in AG and it is at my home waiting for me to return. I cant wait to see it but I have to wait another week till I get back home; but thanks for the great photos they really sold me on it....

Comment

Glad I could help out......What model did you order it on?
                          I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Remember to post pics!

Comment

Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
                              Glad I could help out......What model did you order it on?
                              No thank you, I was really on the fence on the color and the great photos y'all posted sold me on it. KE2
                              Originally posted by javert View Post
                              Remember to post pics!
                              Will do!!

Comment

Working...
                              X