Post pictures of your DK-1 here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    there is a production model called the Dinky Custom in the '93 catalogue. I seem to recall a Dinky 24 from the early 90s too. Less common but still a production model
    That's right, USA Series Soloist Custom. I don't remember a Dinky 24 offhand, but I do recall there being a Strat 24.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Right, its a Dinky Custom. I think I just got carried away with the thread title and called it a DK1.

I'd forgot how nice it looks, I should whip it out again. Poor thing just doesn't get the use it should.

Comment

Why oh why did I click on this thread. Very GAS inducing. Dinkies are the tits! Thanks for all the nice pics everyone.

Comment

Changing the EMG's to passives wouldn't devalue the guitar. In fact, I'd see that battery box as an option to add something else, like a mid-boost circuit:idea:. And you wouldn't have to drill a hole through the control cavity - just replace the tone with a push/pull pot.

I really like that Yellow Bengal DK1, I just don't have the money. And before y'all ask - NO! I'm not giving up any of my Warriors to fund it!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            NO! I'm not giving up any of my Warriors to fund it!
            well technically the Japanese one isn't a real Jackson...and it's going to look out of place with the other three..just saying.....but if you want rid of it (and I know you do!) ....just shoot me a PM....no need to thank me I'm sure you'd help me out in the same way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
              well technically the Japanese one isn't a real Jackson...and it's going to look out of place with the other three..just saying.....but if you want rid of it (and I know you do!) ....just shoot me a PM....no need to thank me I'm sure you'd help me out in the same way!!
              Sure. NOT. Unless you pay £1500
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
              X