Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or are those Custom Shop Painted PC1's just not selling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think it's the stupid Japanese graphic on the front, and only one sharkfin inlay.

Comment

Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with the LMTED PC1. They look really fucking sexy to me. The reverse strat headstock and single sharktooth makes it look so sexy. Kinda looks like something Eddie Van Halen would've used in some alternate demension.
      It would make a great gigging guitar, if it wasnt so damn expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Acesofbelkan View Post
        Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with the LMTED PC1. They look really fucking sexy to me. The reverse strat headstock and single sharktooth makes it look so sexy. Kinda looks like something Eddie Van Halen would've used in some alternate demension.
        It would make a great gigging guitar, if it wasnt so damn expensive.
        I guess we're probably in the minority here...but I dig them too. Although, I'm not a big fan of the reverse strat head stock. I'd like to see a more traditional Jackson pointy...even reverse pointy. The reverse strat head never did it for me....on any guitar. I own a PC1...just a lowly normal one and that was a pretty big investment...and mine was a "returned" model from mf.com..so I saved a couple hundred.
        I do have to agree with the others here...they are priced pretty high. I suppose the thinking is, they're personally painted by the guy who they're named after. In the world of collectibles...whether you're talking about guitars, guns, stamps, coins, etc...if something has a signature...or just something that makes it stand out from the regular items, it's going to come at a premium price. That's just the way it goes. I guess the real question is, what is it worth to whom? It absolutely is subjective.
        Todd M

Comment

Working...
        X