Should I swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I swap?

I've seen a used Ferrari SL2H on ebay. I already have 4 Warriors. Should I offer to trade my Trans Black WR1 for it? I'm not sure because I've already changed the the hardware to black and sold the chrome h/w on ebay. The SL2H is mint and the seller is just a train trip away (1-2 hours methinks). The pups in my TBK WR1 are Dimarzio's.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Bastard. The seller says NO. Given the mods, is it worth asking someone to swap?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Go for it.

Comment

He didn't like the WR1? About the mods, I'd say that you should never expect anobody else to appreciate whatever mods you've made. Just because you like a heated marble floor in your toilet doesn't mean others do

Comment

You say "4 warriors" like it's a bad thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            You say "4 warriors" like it's a bad thing...

Comment

Simon, are you trading straight up?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was about to say, wilkinsi with something else but a warrior? is that even possible?
                Gear

Jackson DXMG
                Jackson JS30RR
                Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                Blackstar HT5H
                Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                Marshall JCM 800 2203
                Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Straight trade.

Yes... I was wondering the same... I'll see what happens when my Warrior Pro comes back from repair... then stick to just Warriors
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I think the sad truth is that great mods, like the ones you did, are only appreciate by diehard and obsessed forum member types...like us. The rest of the average users are too afraid of anything not stock. Their loss! But it does make it harder to sell your guitar. Funny...I changed the pickups in my Les Paul Classic to 57 Classic/57 Classic Plus (with custom shop height rings) because they are preferred in an LP over the mega-hot ceramics. Much better match! But is sells better used with the stock pickups...even though the newer versions with Classic 57's sell better new as the better guitar. People are just chicken $#!+$ when it comes to mods.

I like my mods, and my mods serve me well...but I do save the original hardware just in case.

Comment

Working...
                    X