Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Paul JJP

Hi all,

Just saw this ad on craigslist for a junior paul -http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/1807232528.html

looks sweet to me, but the price seems a bit high. Or at least for my wallet!

I'm not familiar with this at all...any insight from you guys? Worth it? Anyone playing one right now? Toejam, still have yours??

Thanks in advance for any help.
    "What solace lies in the arms of fate"

I had one that I sold to a forum member in Paris a few years back for 500, I think that was cheap, but 800 is a little high, you don't see to many of them, talk him down a little and grab it, there nice.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Thanks - I realize that the "how much is it worth" question is best answered "whatever you're willing to pay" but I'm hoping to get a range of prices. I was sort of thinking $600 would be reasonable.

I also think it looks very cool so we'll see...hard to put a price on aesthetics.

Comment

I no longer own mine; I traded it to someone here. It's a nice, downsized (Dinky) LP shape with a bolt-on painted neck. I thought it sounded great! I probably should have held on to that one. I'd say $600- $700 or so is fair, especially since it's got a case and extras included.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks for the info toejam! When I was searching a bit, I saw that you had one. Is the neck like an LP? I have a Gibson "The Paul II" which is nice, but the neck is so different from my Jackson. I guess I was hoping that this one might be a little bit of a hybrid: Jackson neck and sound, with a LP body style. It might all be for naught anyway, this guy hasn't responded to the emails I've sent so we'll see.

Comment

The neck was a little fatter, similar to an LP, but not real thick.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X